Here at Hebelkraft we welcome talented, energetic and growth-oriented partners. Upload your latest profile with details of your most esteemed projects and mention how we can come together to create an excellent user experience for customers and we shall get in touch with you soon.
Job Opening – Site Supervisor
Reporting to Project Manager / Head of Projects, the Site Supervisor needs to oversee day to day fitout activities at the site to ensure timely completion of projects. Site Supervisor is responsible for completing interior fitout projects by planning, organizing and controlling projects; completing quality inspections; supervising subcontractors and staff
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure a consistently high standard of work is produced in accordance with the specifications and quality standards through regular quality inspections with subcontractors.
- Direct and supervise day to day operations of subcontractors ensuring application of common operational procedures.
- Ensure material requisitions are issued in adequate time to achieve the Construction Program.
- Schedule, control and monitor all plant and materials on a daily basis.
- Ensure all work is completed to program.
- Procure material & manpower locally as and when required.
- Maintain close coordination with subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Maintain comprehensive and accurate records of your own activity related to projects.
- Control and monitor site waste regularly.
- Maintain positive relations with clients, design teams and neighbours.
- Continually develop knowledge of innovative construction techniques and products to enhance the business.
- Contribute to the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives