Refreshment zone in Corporate World
In the current world, where everyone is running for something or the other, the one thing that is truly missing is the need for relaxation and refreshment. As days are filled with stress and deadline, we don’t think that the human body needs pleasure and relaxation to soothe just like the oil for vehicles and refreshments for desktop. That way, the most necessary need for any workplace is the refreshment zone. Interior design is made n such a way to promote this.
A refreshment zone in a corporate company can boost employee energy. Just because it is recreational we cannot include kinds of stuff that aren’t a part of corporate norms. The famous recreational activities that are, having a games zone, a swimming pool, an inbuilt library, a café, or a mini restaurant with bean bags would actually relax the mood of the employees. Having a coffee table or a carrom board doesn’t actually serve the need. We have an extended need to make the place themed and suit the requirements to actually get it to work.
Other than just recreational, stuff like this also have other need such as,
- Increase in productivity as the enthusiasm of the workers increase and they tend to contribute more.
- Job Satisfaction when the employees are happy and contented with the work, they do stress-free. This also makes them loyal to the company while gaining encouragement.
- Innovation and creativity increase as we find time to get out of the racing world and give time to think.
- The morale of the company and the staff increase with each other on finding, they are loyal and care about each other. This way the commitment and the bond strengthen.
- This reduces frustration, on the whole, giving way to less of employee turn over and increased good health.